There’s been a lot of buzz about Justin Bieber’s upcoming visit to India and subsequent tour date in Mumbai on the 10th of May. Unless you’ve been living under a rock you would have heard all the gossip, desperately tried to get a ticket and now all that’s left to do is eagerly await the big night. “But what to wear?!” we hear you cry; don’t worry, as always KOOVS has your back. Literally, we’ve got the clothes to put on your back. Want some limited edition JB merchandise to treasure? Then this Only X Justin Bieber collection is for you!
Psssst, we’ve got the inside scoop from the show. Alan Walker will be the opening act for the JB concert. Plus there’s been an array of rumours about celebs dropping by- from Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik, to model Neelam Gill and Elarica Johnson. Make sure to keep a beady eye out for celeb spotting.
If Chiara Ferragni rocks a Purpose Tour tee it’s safe to say they’re fashionable. Emulate street style heroes with our below pieces…
5 JUSTIN BIEBER FACTS YOU DIDN’T KNOW
Everyone knows about his past relationship with Selena Gomez, his rise to stardom via YouTube and we’ve all seen *that* selfie. Prep before the show with these five facts you never knew about the superstar. Bank them and impress your friends with how much inside scoop you have on Bieber.
1) Did you know JB lives in London? Yup he pays £180,000 per month for the famous Heath Hall mansion in north London’s Highgate.
2) His mentor is Will Smith, who gives him an encouraging chat every week. Given how supportive he is with his own kids, we’re sure Will has some great advice for Justin.
3) He can speak French fluently. Not just a pretty face then! Guess the French is his Canadian roots showing.
4) He’s a musical child prodigy! Justin has taught himself to play the trumpet, guitar, piano and drums. WOWZA.
5) He loves Disney, almost as much as we do. Biebs once took Selena Gomez to Disney Land for Valentine’s Day and his fave film is The Lion King. Cute!
Spring Summer Trends | Bows & Ties