As you cover-up for winter, give those summer outfits a kiss of life by slotting in these transeasonal pieces for a quick wardrobe refresh. With the right kind of styling, these pieces can be worn now and for the colder months to come...
Move our traditional styles, we’ve got the new must-have trousers for your wardrobe now. Follow our lead and choose from our top picks.
1. First & I Structured Culottes Rs. 1,595
Keep the look modern by teaming with a pussy-bow blouse and vertiginous heels.
2. Oasis Striped Woven Culottes Rs. 3,500
Wear them with chunky mules for a directional take on sophisticated dressing.
3. Influence Border Print Culottes Rs. 1,495
This modern silhouette looks as good with heels as it does with chic slides.
Easiest way to add a crucial layer without the threat of overheating? Balance the ratio of items versus outside temperature with the most-coveted sleeveless jacket.
1. Warehouse Waterfall Wrap Waist Coat Rs. 2,800
Style it with navy trousers and all-white trainers for downtime cool.
2. Forever New Longline Sleeveless Jacket Rs. 6,200
For a fresh colour match for AW15, wear it with a pair of utility-inspired trousers.
Cinch the waist and finish with a pair of flared denims and chunky platforms.
If you need an excuse for new shoes, this is the time. Ankle boots are marching all over the catwalks and trust us, you need them too.
1. My Foot Wedge Heel Boots Rs. 1,899
Complete the look with a button-front mini and a cross-body bag.
2. No Doubt Metallic Detail Chunky Ankle Boots Rs. 3,800
The stacked block-heel is as suited to midis as it is to skinny jeans.
3. New Look Lace Up Utility Boots Rs. 3,095
Wear them day or night with a textured coat and stone-washed denims.
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020