1. Currently listening to: "Hey Now" by British trip-hop trio London Grammar.
2. Favourite Indian designers: Dhruv Kapoor, Amit Aggarwal, Savio Jon and Manish Arora.
3. Style advice: Mix statement and casual clothing. There is no point working a look just like everyone else.
4. Favourite International designers: Rag & Bone, DSquared2, Alexander Wang, Opening Ceremony and Givenchy.
5. Dream dinner party guests: Rihanna, Jay Z & Beyonce, Kanya West & Kim Kardashian.
6. If I weren’t a stylist: I would be a street style photographer.
1. MAWI X KOOVS drop fang and skull earrings Rs. 695
These earrings reflect a very strong aesthetic of MAWI designs. Love how edgy this piece is!
2. No Doubt lace-up over the knee peeptoe boots Rs. 4,895
A definite winter essential, these boots will go with almost everything.
3. KOOVS embroidered gingham shirt dress Rs. 1,695
A basic shirtdress is a must-have in any wardrobe. Dress it up or down, it’s chic both ways.
4. Michael Kors slim runway watch Rs. 11,995
This classic piece will work for you round the clock.
5. KOOVS bell sleeve dress Rs. 1,495
With the return of the 70s, this simple-yet-chic dress makes a great choice.
Sweats Look Sooo Trendy!
One/Zero by KOOVS