Given her long, glossy hair and gorgeous face, Sai is hard to miss. You have seen her in our latest KOOVS.COM video and now it’s time to know her. The New York-born, Mumbai-based ‘Sai’ aka Diva Dhawan reveals her style and top picks.
1. A film every fashion girl should see: Audrey Hepburn’s Roman Holiday.
2. Favourite holiday destination: New York
3. Top tune of the moment: “Renegades” by X Ambassadors.
4. Style tip to live by: Comfort can be trendy.
5. One trend I’ll be wearing a lot this season: Mostly casual chic and tons of pastel colours.
1. New Look Skinny Rip-knee Stone Wash Jeans Rs. 2,295
Skinny jeans are essential. Skinny ripped jeans are a bonus. There’s never a wrong time to put them on and call it a day!
It's light in texture and helps your lips stay moisturised. Definitely a winner.
3. London Rebel Stacked Lace-up Brogues Rs. 2,995
Go easy-chic and invest in a pair of these lace ups. They are great for the day and night.
I'm all about rings and these ones are easy to mix-and-match no matter the outfit.
Sweats Look Sooo Trendy!
One/Zero by KOOVS