“My style is eclectic. It has a mood of its own, a personality of its own”—meet Sukhneet Wadhwa, founder of MSCOCOQUEEN.
1. Top designer: Alexander Wang
2. My indulgence: Lindt Chocolate Café, Sydney. Their signature hot chocolate and Éclair is a must have. Nomnom…
3. Currently listening to: “Sorry” by Justin Bieber.
4. A trend to follow: This season, I am all about understated pieces, flattering cuts and down-to-earth colours.
5. Holiday destination: I’ve been longing to explore Egypt, purely for its mysterious history and understated beauty.
2. Quay Australia Dream Of Me Sunglasses Rs. 2,999
I absolutely love oversized. Good thing I own these ones too!
4. New Look Golf Fringe Slip-on Sneakers Rs. 1,895
There’s nothing new about wanting/loving a pair of white trainers. But the fringe detail makes them stand out.
5. First & I Long Line Wrap Trench Coat Rs. 2,895
No winter wardrobe is complete without a basic trench.
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020