She dresses up top Bollywood celebrities, hangs out at the creme da la creme of places, and is perpetually flying around the globe. This month, we meet India's finest celebrity stylist, Sanjana Batra. She likes infusing her ladylike pieces with equal parts, chic and comfort. Now then, drop everything and take notes!
1. A celebrity you want to dress: Jennifer Lawrence.
2. Your summer holiday plans: I am going to be all over Europe! London, Croatia, Germany. But I am most excited about Greece.
3. SS16's favourite trend: The cold shoulder. It's flattering on most people and is brilliant for adding a dose of interest to a classic piece.
4. Your favourite hangout: There are so many! I love Sketch in London. I also discovered a great place in Barcelona called the "Brunch and Cake". Can't wait to go back.
5. Favourite brand on KOOVS.COM: Lavish Alice. It's streamlined, flattering and very clean. You can trust the brand to have one element that is trendy yet wearable. Love it.
Here are Sanjana Batra's top picks from KOOVS.COM. Get inspired!
4. Ridress Off Shoulder Top Rs. 1,295
I love the cut, the embroidery and how it falls on the body. I'd wear it with an equally relaxed pair of white linen pants for a low-key impact.
5. Nobody's Child Bodycon Dress Rs. 1,395
It's black and it has the new-season cold-shoulder. I am absolutely sold. I will wear it with heels at night and with platforms for running errands in the city.
One/Zero by KOOVS
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020