"I like a little bit of fashion, a little bit of art. My style is about what I feel in the moment. I like to keep up with trends, but I love giving them my own sweet twist". Meet Ruhani Singh, KOOVS' Womenswear Stylist who talks life and her top picks of the season.
Sorry, bank balance...
1. Favourite restaurant: Duck and Waffle in London. Serves the best breakky and has the most stunning view, perfect for cocktail hour.
2. Wardrobe swap with: Olivia Palermo. She's always dressed fabulously well. So elegant, beautiful and stylish.
3. SS16's key piece: Lovin' the way chokers have back this season. I am eyeing on this cute one from Blueberry.
4. Can't get enough of...: Chloe! Absolutely lusting over their latest collections. So boho, so whimsical.
5. Currently playing: One Dance by Drake. LOVE.IT.
1. Quay Australia Sunglasses Rs. 3,399
A pair of distressed skinnies, a graphic tee, Dr. Marten boots and I am ready to hit the London pavements.
2. Paris Belle Backpack Rs. 1,899
Another favourite accessory that has made a huge comeback this season is the backpack. They're spacious and stylish at the same time. I see myself wearing this one with a shift dress, a denim jacket and oversized sunnies.
3. Fashion Union Playsuit Rs. 2,499
I think I may have found my replacement to LBD for going out! This playsuit has the prettiest print and will work so well with a pair of chunky flatforms and statement earrings.
4. Zebba Pom-Pom Tie Up Sandals Rs. 1,549
Everytime I see these pom-pom sandals, all I can ever think of is a beach vacay! Now all I really need is a crochet bikini and a chic cover up to complete the look.
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020