There isn’t a nail colour she doesn’t own, a nail art she hasn’t tried, and maybe a nail salon (at least in New Delhi), she hasn’t been to! Meet Arshia Arora, KOOVS.COM’s Marketing and Creative Coordinator who not only has a witty answer for everyone’s queries, but also the quickest way to super-chic nails!
3. My go-to salon: Dedicated solely to nail care, 1010 nail spa in Meherchand market is my haven. They not only use the best polishes, but also have the expertise to make your hands feel at least five years younger.
4. A travel essential: A handy manicure kit is a necessity no matter where I go. It’s perfect for filing even the tiniest chip on the nail before any serious damage is done.
5. Favourite nail art: Raquel Allegra’s Pre Fall ’16 collection featuring fashion’s favourite ombre trend. It looks like a lot of hard work, but is possibly the easiest to achieve!
1. Sally Hansen Base Coat Rs. 495
I never use polish directly on my nails. A good base coat is essential to avoid any damage.
4. Michael Kors Watch Rs. 20,495
I feel lost without a watch because I’m a deadlines girl.
Sweats Look Sooo Trendy!
One/Zero by KOOVS