She likes her dresses as much as she’s comfortable with androgyny. She's also someone who doesn't take forever to get ready! Meet Ramya, our Visual Merchandiser who's perfectly put-together laid-back style inspires us...
1. Holiday destination: There's too much to discover, but Pondicherry is one place I go to whenever I wish to escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
2. Trend to own: Although I'm not great at following trends, but the idea of a lingerie-by-day really intrigues me. I'd like to try a silky slinky dress with comfy plimsolls.
3. Favourite food: I am totally impressed with Indian Accent’s innovative menu. I recommend their pulled kathal phulka taco, wild mushroom kulcha, and the warm doda burfi treacle tart with homemade vanilla bean ice cream. #FoodPorn
4. Brand to watch out for: Gold Digger for its distinct yet versatile jewellery.
5. Wardrobe swap: Amal Alamuddin, instinctively diverse and adaptable.
1. Rimmel Eye Shadow Rs. 400
I like accentuating my eyes with hues of black, purple and brown. I use this shadow stick to outline my kohl liner.
2. KOOVS Shoes Rs. 1,295
I like wearing heels occasionally, but I'm mostly biased towards flats. Flared or turned-up-boyfriend jeans, midi skirts or shirt dresses, these flats can accompany a number of silhouettes.
3. New Look Shirt Dress Rs. 2, 495
Anything that speaks khaki and utility, resides in my wardrobe. In form of a dress or as a utility jacket worn over a classic vest and denim shorts combo, this adaptable piece is going to be my travel companion.
4. KOOVS Backpack Rs. 1,295
Backpacks are my thing and this one is functionally dapper.
5. Blue Saint Dungaree Rs. 1, 999
I'm certainly going to be wearing this a lot. Classic blue dungarees with a boxy shirt and Vans? Impeccably reckless.
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020