1. New Year’s Eve: I’ll be in Europe’s coolest destination, Berlin. And I can’t wait to explore the city’s hotspots and vibrant scene.
2. On my playlist: Jack Garratt – Breathe Life. He’s such a pop star on the rise.
3. Favourite food: I’m a healthy girl. I love breakfast food but nothing beats a sunny side-up on a sourdough bread with mini greens.
4. Fail-safe piece: A great pair of boots! They make up for a plethora of sartorial inadequacies.
5. Wardrobe swap: Olivia Palermo. I love how edited her wardrobe is!
1. KOOVS Ear Cuff Rs. 195
I don’t like in-your-face kind of jewellery, which is why this ear cuff is just perfect. Chic yet understated.
2. KOOVS Mini Handbag Rs. 1,495
The combination of a boxy silhouette and gold hardware metal makes this handbag a definite must-have for this season’s rebellious look.
3. Vila Boyfriend Jeans Rs. 3,400
Ripped + boyfriend fit = match made in jeans heaven. I will style them with fresh white-box trainers for the day and sky-high heels at night.
4. KOOVS Thigh-high Boots Rs. 2,995
This season, all my looks are hinging on a pair of boots! The khaki colour and knee-high length make them perfect for the evening.
5. Rare Midi Dress Rs. 2,295
There’s something about this LBD that I can’t get enough of. I will be wearing this with an oversized fur coat and sky-high heels.
One/Zero by KOOVS
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020