Do you love what you see on KOOVS.COM? Us too! Thanks to our amazing Buying Manager Kanika who makes sure all our sartorial needs are fully satisfied. As for her own personal style, she's out and out casual with functional ease!
1. Shilhouette of the season: Bare shoulders. I love everything from cold shoulder to off shoulder...
2. Wardrobe swap with: Kendall Jenner. I want everything from her wardrobe. Literally everything!
4. Colours of the season: Serenity blue and rose quartz pink. They came together beautifully on the catwalks of BCBG Max Azria.
5. Comfy yet trendy: A pair of white trainers! They go well with almost anything and everything.
1. Lush Citrus Polka Scarf Rs. 499
It ticks everything summer and happy! I love the sunshine-yellow and polka dots together, great for lifting spirits and a dull outfit!
2. Desi Drama Bucket Sling Bag Rs. 1,699
Everybody needs a black bag in their wardrobe. Stay ahead of the styel game and get a bucket sling with colour-pop trims. So necessary.
3. First & I off-the-shoulder Dress Rs. 1,995
This dress ticks two big trends of the season, boho and off shoulder. I am totally packing it for my summer holiday to Spain.
4. Vans French Fries Print Trainers Rs. 4,699
Fun and comfy! What's not to love? I will be wearing them with everything from dresses and jumpsuits to tops and jeans.
5. Glamorous Distressed Star Print Jeans Rs. 2,495
If you're going to buy one jeans this season, make it distressed. It's going to accompany all your separates.
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020