The BRIT Awards red carpet was teeming with some of music’s biggest and most fashionable stars on Wednesday night. From Little Mix to Ed Sheeran, the performance line-up did not disappoint either. Here's your quick feed on best dressed and who came out top of the charts
Rita Ora in Alexandre Gauthier: Only Ora could have effortlessly worked a semi-sheer embellished gown with a camo bomber
Natalia Vodianova in Givenchy: 3D embroidery + Feathers + Lace body suit = Couture masterpiece
Lianne La Havas in Jenny Packham: Bodysuit + embroidered overlay maxi + gothic choker = #RedCarpetGoals
Talia Storm in Gucci: Spotted — stealing the show and our heart in ruffles and a mini while slaying boho chic.
Katy Perry in Atelier Versace: The popstar made a serious statement in two-toned embellished dress with tassels and a matching blazer. #DramaDoneRight
- Ellie Goulding in Philipp Plein: Guess who pulled out all stops in a black silk gown with plunging neckline, decorated with link chains? #Obsessed
1. Katy Perry went all out political in her ‘Chained To The Rhythm’ performance and how! Watch her dancing with skeletons here.
2. Coldplay and The Chainsmokers teamed up to belt out their new collab tune, ‘Something Just Like This’. Listen to it here.
3. Winners of British Single Of The Year, Little Mix more than slayed with ‘Shoutout To My Ex’. Click to watch the video!
4. Bruno Mars coordinates his look in the British flag colours for his on-stage performance of ‘That’s What I Like’. Watch here.
5. Here this groovy version of ‘Shape Of You’ by Ed Sheeran and Grime artist Stormzy. Watch the new remix here.
From Little Mix and One Direction to Drake and Queen Bey, here's the complete list of winners that sparkled big last night.
Top Street-Smart Trends from New York Fashion Week 2020