1. Remember MTV Bakra, the show that had Cyrus Broacha playing nastily fun pranks on unassuming people? At Flyp @ MTV you can relive those days and sign a friend up for the antic, and have the act recorded on hidden cameras!
2. A menu designed by celebrity chef Ranveer Brar, which hinges upon progressive Indian food. Expect local flavours in global style.
3. Browse through the music channel’s video archives at the MTV virtual museum. This is the place where you can go back into time and watch your favourite episodes all over again.
4. If you’re a budding singer, there’s a fully equipped recording studio housed within the café. You’re on your way to becoming famous.
5. A packed calendar of performances. From stand-up comedy to jam sessions, experience MTV live.
What: Flyp @ MTV
Where: Connaught Place, New Delhi
Contact: 011-4355 3483
Get the 411 on how to start a personal style blog...
Soak in some seriously stunning views, the only way is up…