Ever wondered who's responsible for all those game-changing shoot campaigns that you see on KOOVS.COM? From something as big as conceptualising 'the' idea to finding the hidden locations and enviably toned models, everyone man wants to live his life. Meet KOOVS.COM's Art Director, Deepanshu Rishi. His signature style infuses equal parts formal and casual wear, but not as you know it!
1. Go-to place to chill at: A Ta Maison. There's nothing like a member's only club for cooling down with a well-made drink and a rooftop!
2. SS16's favourite trend you're loving now: A bomber jacket. I love wearing my shirts buttoned-up and then adding this lightweight layer for a pared-down vibe.
3. Summer holiday plans: Leh Ladakh. I've heard so much about the place and I can't wait to get there already.
4. Your current playlist: Anything and everything from the ultimate American legend, Frank Sinatra.
1. Pataaka Round Frame Clear Glasses Rs. 899
People call it style, I say signature. If there's one thing I am known for, it's got to be my geeky glasses.
2. Berfolk Multi-media Messenger Briefcase Rs. 1,899
It's a given for stashing your everyday work essentials. Even though I already have more than one of these briefcase bags, I can't wait to buy this one! It's spacious and goes with my entire wardrobe.
3. Only & Sons Cut and Sew Jog Pants Rs. 2,995
I am currently working on my off-duty wardrobe and I feel like a pair of these neutral-coloured jog pants will work really well with a casual T-shirt or a vest.
4. Hats Off Accessories Mix Media Brogues Rs. 3,295
Brogues seem to be the only kind of shoe that I find hard to part with. Plus a pair like this one goes with almost everything.
5. Being Human Shirt Rs. 2,199
No matter the weather, black is a constant in my wardrobe. I'd wear this contrast shirt with a pair of black skinnies or chinos.
Pastel Outfits for Men
When Comfort Meets Style
Mix Function With Fashion