Constantly juggling between New Delhi and London, our Creative Director lives a dual life—the first in a country that he’s always known, and the other that introduces him to new facets of India in each of his visits here. Ask him if there’s one quirky thing about the country that he recently learnt, and you won’t believe the answer! “Kitty lunches. What a genius idea. Also, couples are doing them now?” Matt Setchell tells us more about his favourites in India, and, of course, at KOOVS.COM.
1. A restaurant I look forward to: Pali Bhavan in Mumbai, and their new take on Indian cuisine.
2. The big style difference between the two countries: I love how India mixes both traditional and Western (like this Being Human shirt that looks like a kurta). It’s very new-gen street-style.
3. Favourite destination: Agonda Beach in South Goa. It’s my hideaway to unwind in between London and New Delhi. I love that there are more cows than people there!
4. A grooming product you cannot travel without: Liquid Oxygen Drops. These are an in-flight essential.
5. An SS16 trend Indian men must try: Don’t be scared to double denim.
It’s a fun take on the classic grey sweatshirt, a wardrobe essential.
Go-to layering piece and pairs with everything from chinos to double denim. Will also look great with a black roll-neck sweater in autumn.
Perfect travel companion. Holds everything from passport and keys to my phone.
Inspiring Street Styles From LFW 2020
Best of Street-Smart Trends