Easy, laid-back, yet super stylish, our London-based design expert, Garry, is the man behind the exclusive KOOVS collections. Here’s an insight to his design aesthetics, inspirations, and the key pieces he’s wearing this season.
1. The label that inspires me: Comme Des Garcons, headed by Rei Kawakubo
2. A London café that’s well designed: Franco Manca. A great place to chill and serves some delicious sourdough pizzas. The vibe is casual with wooden benches and chalk boards.
3. Trend of the season: Denim on denim, and patchwork. Valentino did a great job and showed how to wear a customised piece.
4. Spring’s must-have piece: The shacket. It’s lightweight but still gives you an option of layering.
5. A celebrity who’s style I like: Will.i.am. I like the way he carries off longline, and layers T-shirts and shirts.
1. KOOVS Bandana Print Baseball Cap Rs. 595
A snapback is key for me on days when I can’t be bothered to do my hair.
This will add a bit of bling to any outfit. Metallics are always good for footwear to make you standout in the crowd.
A great piece for festivals and those rainy days in the city.
The shiny pocket gives a slick look. Wear it under a jersey bomber jacket.
Inspiring Street Styles From LFW 2020
Best of Street-Smart Trends