He has over 33,000 followers on Instagram (@_abix_), and his profile reads “International Man of Mystery”. Abhinav Mathur, one of the most dapper Indian men on the social networking app, is worth a follow. Not just for his inspirational style choices but also for his videos, which add wit and quirk to everyday life.
1. Wardobe swap: Italian model Mariano Di Vaio. He always highlights his attire with the right accessories.
2. A restaurant worth travelling for: Reem Al Bawadi at Jumeira Beach, Dubai. I love Lebanese cuisine.
3. Favourite New Delhi hangout: Perch Wine & Coffee Bar, Khan Market. The warm and modern interiors make you feel at ease. This is a space to go to if you want to engage in good conversation over outstanding coffee. I am addicted to their flat white.
4. The app I use: Fitness Buddy. It gives a good pictorial guide for various exercises and is great for beginners.
5. Fitness tip: A 10-minute cardio exercise first thing in the morning to elevate your heart rate, and help reduce body fat.
On days you want to roam around town in comfy pyjamas, these jog pants will ensure you don’t look like a fashion disaster.
A simple white tee, or one with a cool graphic, is a must-have in every wardrobe.
A well-fitted pair of jeans goes a long way. The slashed knee adds a coolness quotient.
These white sneakers are comfortable, and can be paired with every other colour.
Accessories can highlight your attire, but don’t go overboard. Add a couple of beaded bracelets.
Inspiring Street Styles From LFW 2020
Best of Street-Smart Trends